CUBE TILES CUT
CUBE TILES. The tile collection.
180 tiles available from stock.
Brochure: Download PDF
A NEVERENDING YARN.
Many of the CUBE qualities are made of Econyl yarn, a 100% recycled fibre. This is environmentally superior, and the carpeting can be recycled after use. The cycle continues, indefinitely. But don’t expect to see this happen any time soon – it will take many, many years, because ANKER carpet is extremely long-lived. And did you know: ANKER was the first European manufacturer to devote itself to the emerging environmental issues of recycling and the use of recycled material? Because experience is a great teacher, ANKER is today using its edge in experience to maximize the production and process reliability for these new materials.
THE HEART OF BRIGHTNESS.
The yarn is solution dyed - which means that this fibre is dyed literally right to the heart. In solution-dyed fibres, the dye is introduced into the fibre during production – not merely applied to the outside as in conventional dyeing. This makes for several strong advantages:
- consistent colour from length to length, no colour differences at transitions
- excellent cleaning properties, even with chlorinated cleaning compounds
- trilobal fibre cross-section
- resistant to UV radiation and yellowing
- more environmentally friendly dyeing process – significantly reduced fresh water, waste water, energy and CO2